Latest News (Foreign/Local) - Entertainment - Beauty Tips - Inspirations - Events- Latest Gist and Gossip.

Saturday, 12 January 2019

A Tragic Cooking Gas Explosion Kills UNICAL Graduate Waiting For NYSC



A fresh Computer Science graduate of the University of Calabar, Cross River State, Mildred Amadi died yesterday, following a cooking gas explosion which occurred on the 27th of December, 2018.

According to her cousin, Mildred, who was meant to go for her NYSC in March 2019, had gone to braid her hair at a multipurpose hall in Rukpokwu rumuiwechiorlu, Port Harcourt, Rivers state.
While there, a boy was said to have turned on a camp gas and stepped out to get a lighter. Upon his return, he was warned against igniting the burner of the camp gas, since so much gas had already escaped.
However, the boy ignored the warnings and told them that nothing would happen. But immediately he ignited it, there was an explosion and Mildred was badly affected.
She was later rushed to Bridgestone Hospital, Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt, where she died.
According to the cousin, Mildred, the only daughter of her mom, never wanted to make her hair but her mom persuaded her to so that she would look good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment