News,Entertainment,Beauty Tips,Inspiration,Events And Sport updates..."Gossip"

Monday, 17 December 2018

'We are Angels Sent to Help Women' Islamic Scholar Tells Women That Only 25% of Their Men Belongs to Them, The Remaining 75% is for other Women

Image result for Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi


Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi, an Islamic scholar has advised women to share their husbands with other women because they only have access to 25% of their husbands, while the remaining 75% belongs to other women.


Ustaz made this shocking revelation in Abuja, at the inauguration of Sisters of Jannah, a Muslim women’s charity organisation.

His words:
“Let me tell you that your husband is only yours 25%.
Your husband is not your property; your only share of him is 25%. The remaining 75% belongs to other women. If you want your husband 100%, then you are a thief.
You are going beyond the 25% that is yours; the remaining 75 75% belongs to other ladies. Don’t think that because you are wives, other women should not share your husbands.
Whenever you see polygamy that is not successful, it is because of a woman. We men are the Angels that Allah sends to help women.
If Allah makes it easy for you, if they ask you to shift, please shift a little so that somebody else can also sit down.
And you that is asking somebody else to shift, you have to fear Allah; you that they want to allow to come in, fear Allah. Don’t go there and scatter their lives for them. .
Don’t go there and constitute problem for them. The man may be doing it for the sake of Allah, don’t let him regret it.”
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Popular Posts

Categories

Tags

Sport (165)

Archive

Newsletter