News,Entertainment,Beauty Tips,Inspiration,Events And Sport updates..."Gossip"

Saturday, 15 September 2018

Traggedy: NEPA Official Electrocuted After Colleague’s Error In Unical



A staff of the Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company has been electrocuted while carrying out an assignment at the University of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State.

According to reports, Michael Enang Edu’s colleague mistakenly switched on power and in the process, he got electrocuted. The deceased, who is survived by two daughters and a pregnant wife, will be laid to rest tomorrow in Atina-Adadama.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Popular Posts

Categories

Tags

Sport (165)

Archive

Newsletter