News,Entertainment,Beauty Tips,Inspiration,Events And Sport updates..."Gossip"

Sunday, 17 June 2018

Dreams Of Spicey Re-Union Shattered As Victoria Beckham Backs-out- Reports

Spice Girls tour 'fail'

The Spice Girls have reportedly given up on the idea of a reunion tour as they failed to lure Victoria Beckham with a £30million deal.


There’s been a whole heap of stories and talks over marking 20 years of the Spice Girls, with Mel B being very vocal about wanting to get flying around the world.
But Vicky B has not been convinced and the whole thing has apparently been called off, despite the offer of a £150million deal on the table, which would see each lady walk away with £30million and the fact Mel C has finally got on board.
A source revealed to The Sun on Sunday: ‘The Spice Girls are in disarray. While Victoria has always insisted she’d never tour, the others believed manager Simon Fuller would get her on board.
‘They had a £150million proposal in the offing — with a headline performance at Wembley — and even Mel C, who had previously been reluctant, was signed up.
‘With things still up in the air, there were a few heated debates between the girls and Victoria.
‘Simon [Fuller] was brought in to convince her to take the offer but now he’s failed they feel he’s used them to put his name back on the map.’
It’s a bit of a backtrack, given that Mel recently said the whole group had signed a deal.
She said during her appearance on Loose Women: ‘We are in the process of figuring stuff out, all five of us have signed with Simon Fuller. I don’t know what is going to happen or when but it is all very exciting. There’s going to be a bit of everything.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook

Popular Posts

Categories

Tags

Sport (149)

Archive

Newsletter