Buhari Reveals He Announced His Re Election Intentions Because Nigerians are Disturbing Him


Following his announcement of running for 2019 presidential elections, President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed the reason why he had to break the news.


The current Nigerian president, who was seen acting as an host to the Archbishop of Canterbury, His Grace Justin Welby in London on Wednesday, April 11, 2018, said, “I declared before leaving home because Nigerians were talking too much about whether I would run or not.

“So, I felt I should break the ice. We have many things to focus on, like security, agriculture, economy, anti-corruption, and many others. 

We needed to concentrate on them, and politics should not be a distraction. The majority of Nigerians appreciate what we are doing, and that is why I am re-contesting”, the president said.

Recall that ex-Presidents like Olusegun Obasanjo and Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida had at various times posed as an opposition against the second term ambition of Muhammadu Buhari, with Obasanjo writing a letter to him earlier this year. 

They made mention of his gross failures and ineptitude in his style of administering the country since 2015 when the government came on board.

They brought up the issue about his age, saying that Buhari was too old to govern the country effectively, and so, he should take a chill pill and rest.








For Advert Inquiries, News and Informations.

Email; cutecharles14@gmail.com

Whatsapp; +2348023922220

No comments

Powered by Blogger.